GoPro albino RES laying Eggs!

reptileman2929

5 Year Member
Check out this video of my big female laying Eggs. Was super excited to see and catch it on video of her laying. Hope you guys enjoy!

Gerards

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Hahaha!!!! I called those "trained", when they lay the eggs right over the side like that. Those eggs will candle really cool. Good job, cool video.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
I can't stand turtles, they make me feel guilty :( I feel so guilty because once when I killed one due to laziness! :( :( I feel so angry at myself!

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
Swamps, bogs, and vernal pools
Now that's cool!! Do you have the GoPro with the remote, so you could start the video after you had left and once she decided to start laying?

reptileman2929

5 Year Member
Now that's cool!! Do you have the GoPro with the remote, so you could start the video after you had left and once she decided to start laying?

I do have the GoPro with the wifi remote but I use the GoPro app. It allows you to have full control of the GoPro and you also can see on your phone what the camera is shooting. But to answer your question I caught her about halfway. So I took a chance on filming her laying her clutch but glad I did. I was hiding behind the door watching it on my phone.

Gerards

5 Year Member
Florida
I do have the GoPro with the wifi remote but I use the GoPro app. It allows you to have full control of the GoPro and you also can see on your phone what the camera is shooting. But to answer your question I caught her about halfway. So I took a chance on filming her laying her clutch but glad I did. I was hiding behind the door watching it on my phone.

I was goo to tell you about the app, but you have it under control. That app changed the game for me. It works under water, sometimes.