GOTTA KNOW, IS HE A HE? With ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabbi0

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, TX
That's definitely a big long tail.
Oh jeez I would be totally freaked out of I randomly saw a 'yoohoo' on a tortoise LOL. Not sure that I want to google pics but now I'm curious..

Zabbi0 said:
Oh jeez I would be totally freaked out of I randomly saw a 'yoohoo' on a tortoise LOL. Not sure that I want to google pics but now I'm curious..

Yeah um. I would have been very okay with not checking that out on google images.... Wow.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
wellington said:
bigred said:
I think its called a Ding-a-ling

Ya, that too:D

Jacqui said:
bigred said:

Here I always thought it was called a penis. :rolleyes:

Oh, ya, that too:D

Thats what my dad called it when I was a kid, I had to throw it in. Maybe Im Turning into my dad:rolleyes:

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
Zabbi0 said:

Yeah um. I would have been very okay with not checking that out on google images.... Wow.

I was tempted too! :p

Tortus

5 Year Member
Maryland
Do females lay eggs even when they're not fertilized like a chicken?

I have a feeling mine is female.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Zabbi0 said:

Zabbi0 said:

LMAO:D I would have warned you if I had seen your post sooner. However, I think everyone needs to see it before they do get flashed. OMG, if you seen that hanging from your tort, and didn't have a clue what it was, you would totally freak:D

bigred said:
wellington said:
bigred said:

Ya, that too:D

Jacqui said:
bigred said:

Here I always thought it was called a penis. :rolleyes:

Oh, ya, that too:D

Thats what my dad called it when I was a kid, I had to throw it in. Maybe Im Turning into my dad:rolleyes:

I do remember when I was a kid, hearing the older generation saying it, not to me, as I don't have one:D but my brother. You do know the saying. We turn into our parents, no matter how hard you might try not too:)

Status
Not open for further replies.