Great day!!!

mcory

Finally:) I believe Penelope Cruz is on the up swing!!! She was an unhealthy tort when I got her and kept in a dry enclosure with a Russian and a box tort:( I had too return her to the pet store a few days after I got her because she was sick. A week later I picked her up ( still sick) but they offered to return my money. No way i was already in love! I have spent our first few months together just trying to get her healthy . After a few visits to the vet and medication she is finally on the mend !! After nearly 3 weeks of not eating leaving us unsure if she would pull through, she ate today!!!! Sooo happy !! Maybe I will finally get to enjoy a healthy tort soon! Thank you all for your help! Fingers crossed that she is getting better!!! ImageUploadedByTortForum1392576479.560323.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
She's going to grow up to be a beauty! So glad to hear she's on the road to recovery.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Congrats on the recovery. That's a gorgeous coloration it has

Sh3wulf

5 Year Member
Very lovely colouring and so nice to hear baby is on the mend and has someone so caring as an owner

mcory

Thank you thank you!!!! I'm new to this tortoise stuff and have learned so much here with you guys:) I really hope I saved her from the pet store and uri !! I want her to grow up to be a super happy tort;) and spoiled!