Greek Tortoise left out overnight and health questions

Grxciea

Location (City and/or State)
Swindon england
My 5 Year old Greek tortoise was left out last night due to my father letting her outside and carelessly forgetting about her. I was not at home during this time and got back panicking and got her straight into the warmth. Although its July, the UK weather has not been the best and the temperate last night ranges from 10 degrees Celsius to around 12 at the hottest. She does seem okay but i am aware tortoises can be notorious for hiding underlying issues.

Another question is i am worried about her size because i cannot find any information on Greek tortoise growth progress. As posted before on
this forum, my old tortoise Mavis had a growth problem making her grow too fast for her organs causing her to be put down. This is mainly a concern due to them being from the same breeder. However for Rhiannon its the opposite and has always been quite small although i can’t make a good comparison due to no found knowledge and the only thing i can compare it to is Mavis’s faulty growth.

I will provide some photos of later as i need to take recent ones. if any more are needed with specific details let me know. I’ll get back to you as soon as i am home from school.