Grow Tent Enclosure

xMario

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
Hey [emoji16] a few weeks ago someone asked for indoor enclosure ideas and I think it was @TechnoCheese if I remember correctly who responded with the Growtent
idea.

Since that i was so intrested in trying it out myself so i bought one! As some of u know I used a plastic greenhouse as my enclosure before but the zippers on it broke so I had to do something anyway.

So here it is almost finished just need to install my uvb tube tomorrow.
Excuse the dirty water.. Littlefoot is currently exploring [emoji217][emoji106]20190810_142406.jpeg20190810_142519.jpeg20190810_142458.jpeg20190810_142514.jpeg

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I planned on doing exactly this for my Redfoot this winter. Thanks for sharing.

xMario

Germany
Looks amazing! What did you use for substrate? And what kind of grass are you feeding Littlefoot?
Thank u [emoji106]
I use soil from my own garden and it is mixed with a bit of orchid bark and stones but if u want to use stones u have to be sure that every single stone is big enough that ur tort cant swallow it.
I feed him normal grass that grows in my yard I think I have 3 different types of grass on my yard but I really dont know the name
He likes soft and young grass the best but also eats the more hard to chew grass. I hope this helps[emoji16][emoji217]

GoodnightNed

Salt Lake City
Thank u [emoji106]
I use soil from my own garden and it is mixed with a bit of orchid bark and stones but if u want to use stones u have to be sure that every single stone is big enough that ur tort cant swallow it.
I feed him normal grass that grows in my yard I think I have 3 different types of grass on my yard but I really dont know the name
He likes soft and young grass the best but also eats the more hard to chew grass. I hope this helps[emoji16][emoji217]

Thanks. What are the dimensions? I’m looking on Amazon and not seeing that brand.