Guess who..

meech008

5 Year Member
...is procrastinating writing her paper on the physics of Radiation Protection! I've had a workout, cleaned the kitchen, cut some greens for Earl, gave Earl a bath and all after coming home from the hospital at 4!
Anyway procrastination aside does anyone have any cool hobbies (aside from the best hobby of all: torts! ) sorry if I'm being annoying, but it's so nice to have someone to talk to!

Last edited by a moderator:

meech008

5 Year Member
Oh yes! School is my number one priority :) it's my second chance in life to be somebody that helps people so I'm doing everything I can to make it happen :) paper was turned in 12 hours early :)

I'm really good at killing plants too! I have 2 aloe plants on my kitchen window sill that have lasted a record 9 months haha. And any hobby is cool if it's something you enjoy doing!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
Oh yes! School is my number one priority :) it's my second chance in life to be somebody that helps people so I'm doing everything I can to make it happen :) paper was turned in 12 hours early :)

I'm really good at killing plants too! I have 2 aloe plants on my kitchen window sill that have lasted a record 9 months haha. And any hobby is cool if it's something you enjoy doing!
12 hours, congrats! I would be waiting to click that button on Sunday at 11:59 with 59 seconds ;) :p

My succulent pot only lasted 2months, I think yours have a good chance!

meech008

5 Year Member
Thanks! I hope it does last, one of my many other talents in life happens to be burning the snot out of myself I'm the kitchen so the aloe is a lifesaver!

I'm still like that! The only reason that paper was turned in so early was it's a huge portion of our grade haha. Any other old paper and it's turned in the DAY it's due haha

meech008

5 Year Member
Haha! I enjoy gardening. My dad is a master gardener and in the summer we have LOTS of fresh fruits and vegetables :) It is glorious.
I really enjoy cooking, but, being in a school that's an 18 month straight program I don't get much time to practice any of my other hobbies except for our dog and newly aquired Russian. do you enjoy gardening flowers and other plants? Or vegetables and other foodstuffs? Thanks so much for chatting with me!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
I love flowers. I'm attracted to the wildly exotic ones that even the most experienced gardener might kill :rolleyes: They are so unique!
We used to have red raspberriess, but the bush eventually died. (Of old age, this time!!) My mom likes to garden cucumbers,tomatoes, etc. You get many over the summer and the product soon makes up for the cost of the plant.
One year we tried corn, and planted two stalks. We grew big, BEAUTIFUL stalks, but no corn :p
Lovely halloween decoration! :D
Well, russians are certainly demanding little fellows :p

meech008

5 Year Member
I love flowers. I'm attracted to the wildly exotic ones that even the most experienced gardener might kill :rolleyes: They are so unique!
We used to have red raspberriess, but the bush eventually died. (Of old age, this time!!) My mom likes to garden cucumbers,tomatoes, etc. You get many over the summer and the product soon makes up for the cost of the plant.
One year we tried corn, and planted two stalks. We grew big, BEAUTIFUL stalks, but no corn :p
Lovely halloween decoration! :D
Well, russians are certainly demanding little fellows :p

I adore flowers :) we have a gardenia bush that requires no work whatsoever except for the occasional trimming and it smells heavenly! My kind of plant haha.

Earl has done so well adjusting to his new life with us! I mean I know it's only been a few days but he's eating great, pooping regularly, and very active. I improvised a makeshift pen outside while his permanent one is under construction and he goes out there almost every day while I sit and watch while doing some homework.

meech008

5 Year Member
My hobbies are reading and eating! I'm very good at both of them. Well, that and napping.

Oh my gosh! I didn't even think of reading. I loooveeee to read. I am never without some sort of reading material by me. I prefer it over television any day. What do you like to read Yvonne? I also so that you have a Dobie. I'm very jealous as I've always wanted one. She's very beautiful