Gulf Coast Turtle & Tortoise Society ?

MrsBruce

We have decided to adopt a boxie and have found an adorable little female who we would love to give a forever home. She is at the Gulf Coast Turtle and Tortoise Society but I was wondering if any one else has had any dealings with them and if so is it a good place or not

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
I'm not familiar with the Tortoise society but I'm an expert on Gulf Coast Box turtles. They've been my passion for decades. So if you need help after you acquire one let me know

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
So Cal
They are a good organization - I'm sure you will get a nice healthy gulfie. I love gulfies too! Where abouts are you located?

MrsBruce

Kimber_lee thank you for saying they are a good place :) I found them online and couldn't find out anything about them

txturtle13

5 Year Member
I have not adopted from them but they have been immensely helpful in answering my questions. I am a member and wish I could adopt one from them, but my three toed had babies last year and I'm maxed out.

I also live north of Houston, in Kingwood.

MrsBruce

Awe. I just love baby turtles. I'm hoping we can buy one someday my husband just flips because every baby turtle we find is 100 and up. Where they quick to answer your emails? I've sent a couple an it's been a few weeks and I haven't got any replys

I love your profile pic