Happy belated Birthday @Yvonne G

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jamaica
Yvonne, you make us all proud to be members here! Ramble on.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Thank you all! It was a nice, relaxing day. My daughter invited me out to lunch but I had to refuse because I had an appointment to go to the DMV and take my written test to renew my driver's license. I was shocked to learn that I made too many errors and didn't pass the test. This was quite a wake up call for me, as I don't fail. I guess I'm human after all. So I have to go in tomorrow and pick up a 2023 booklet and study it. I'll re-take the test next Friday.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Happy belated birthday.. good luck on your test.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Hmm. My 75th is closing in, and I'll have to get a letter from the doctor stating that I can see ok and am fit to drive! That's to get my licence renewed for another 5 years. It seems like I, the quintessential perfect driver, am being penalized when young and reckless drivers do crazy stuff on the road all day and get clean away with it. I want Justice.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Hmm. My 75th is closing in, and I'll have to get a letter from the doctor stating that I can see ok and am fit to drive! That's to get my licence renewed for another 5 years. It seems like I, the quintessential perfect driver, am being penalized when young and reckless drivers do crazy stuff on the road all day and get clean away with it. I want Justice.
Tammy. How dare you rant on Yvonne's Birthday thread???

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Happy birthday! I hope I'm not late but if I am my only excuse is I didn't see a post from you yesterday 😭 and well then I have a perfect excuse to be early for next year 🙏😉🎂