Happy Birthday Jacky

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Happy Birthday Jacky - we all sang Happy Birthday to you a few minutes ago, and will do so again later, in case you were asleep, and didn't hear us. We hope you have a lovely day, with lots of exciting pole climbing and scale wobbling.
Love from Zola,Zolasmum, and Zolasdad.xxx

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Thankyou everyone and especially Zola, Zolasmum and Zolasdad, Natrah and Daisy

LoveIMG20221019105353.jpg

Jacky

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Jacky looks wonderful - she really shows what loving care over so many years can do - her shell is so perfect - not scratched or damaged in any way - fantastic !!
Zola has gone to sleep for a while, but when he gets up we will sing to Jacky again,. And a separate song to Daisy, so she doesn't feel left out !!
Angie xxx

MaNaAk

Southend
Jacky looks wonderful - she really shows what loving care over so many years can do - her shell is so perfect - not scratched or damaged in any way - fantastic !!
Zola has gone to sleep for a while, but when he gets up we will sing to Jacky again,. And a separate song to Daisy, so she doesn't feel left out !!
Angie xxx
Thankyou Angie. They are probably thoroughly enjoying themselves at the moment as I am teaching! All three of us have been thinking about you and hope that you are feeling better.

Natrah

MaNaAk

Southend
Thankyou Angie. They are probably thoroughly enjoying themselves at the moment as I am teaching! All three of us have been thinking about you and hope that you are feeling better.

Natrah
I wonder what state the bathroom's will be in when I get back. Either way they both enjoyed fresh air this morning.

MaNaAk

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Dear Natrah - I hope you didn't come home to lots of festive chaos caused by Jacky and Daisy when you got home. We sang to them both this afternoon again, by the way. It is extremely windy here at the moment, with some thunder, so my mum says she wants to turn her computer off before we get a power cut
Zola xxx

MaNaAk

Southend
Dear Natrah - I hope you didn't come home to lots of festive chaos caused by Jacky and Daisy when you got home. We sang to them both this afternoon again, by the way. It is extremely windy here at the moment, with some thunder, so my mum says she wants to turn her computer off before we get a power cut
Zola xxx
Just got back from work and rehearsal and Jacky had clearly been weighing herself whilst Daisy looked she was going to follow her. I forgot to tell you that when I left the flat to go shopping on Friday I had to come back because I'd forgotten something and it looked as if Jacky was just about to crawl out of the water tray but stopped when she heard me coming!

I hope you're all okay in that weather Zola

Goodnight everyone

Natrah, Jacky and Daisy