Happy Christmas Eve, Happy Christmas & Season Greetings

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jamaica
Happy Christmas โ›„๐ŸŽ! It's so enchanting every year at this time in tropical Jamaica, hearing all the Christmas songs everywhere about snowmen, reindeer etc! But it never changes, and in a way, it's comforting ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Yes, I think I have seen it!

Merry Christmas everyone!
I hope you are all having a wonderful time doing what you are doing.
My one day off has been filled with migraines and construction work going on next door. ๐Ÿค•.
Hope you day is better than mine
๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Merry Christmas everyone!
I hope you are all having a wonderful time doing what you are doing.
My one day off has been filled with migraines and construction work going on next door. ๐Ÿค•.
Hope you day is better than mine
๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
I'm so sorry ,Chef, about your migraines. I am getting treatment for mine of regular Botox all over my head and alternating with Greater Occipital Nerve injections ( I forget what they are of, but something that numbs my skull ) - I am hoping soon to have a new drug called Atogepant ,which is just a pill - it has only just been licensed in the UK, and is supposed to be very effective. I'm just mentioning this in case you haven't heard of it - it may be available in the US by now.
I hope Gary has been having a good time - has your mum made him a new bed ?
All best wishes for the new year from Angie xxx
Here is a Christmasglass-1a_sm.jpg photo of Zola xxx

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
I'm so sorry ,Chef, about your migraines. I am getting treatment for mine of regular Botox all over my head and alternating with Greater Occipital Nerve injections ( I forget what they are of, but something that numbs my skull ) - I am hoping soon to have a new drug called Atogepant ,which is just a pill - it has only just been licensed in the UK, and is supposed to be very effective. I'm just mentioning this in case you haven't heard of it - it may be available in the US by now.
Here is a ChristmasView attachment 364495 photo of Zola xxx

Thank you Angie my little Angel of mercy!
I will definitely be looking into this migraine medication here in the US.
I am just sad you have to go through all of that to control your pain. โ˜น๏ธ
But I am ALWAYS sending you hugs and Gary is sending you his somewhat slimy smooches! They are not gross though!
They feel a little slippery but not at all too gooey.
No his grandma has had a small flood in her basement this year due to weather conditions and forgot to knit him a new bed. He is not happyโ€ฆ
But may get a couple of even better gifts come the new year?
Squirt however, has received a new land mat thingy that she can crawl up on
to sleep out of her water
and Sally got a blanket with Scottie dogs on it for her to cuddle with in her shed.
Gary only got some weird resin snail figures to flirt with? I guess???
Donโ€™t ask what they were thinkingโ€ฆ ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
I hope itโ€™s not to trick him into flirting to have babies??? Weird right??
Pictures to follow soon.

As always my dear friend
Please take care of your wee self and Zola and family too.
P.s. Zola gets cuter and cuter in every picture!!!!!
๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฌ

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Here is a ChristmasView attachment 364495 photo of Zola xxx
Aw! The crystal skull. . . er. . . uh. . . I mean, tortoise!!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Supposedly we are having one of the warmest Christmass on record. I remember one in 2004 that was probably warmer but it wasn't listed in the records Me of all people didn't even need a jacket so I'm sure the weather men weren't near me in my yard. I guess it all depends on where the sun is shining ๐Ÿ˜Š how warm it can be.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
We had 60F here for Christmas, we...my kids, my kerry and I all met at my exwifes & hubbys home for an early Christmas dinner and gifts. It was fun listening to the kids talk about their parents. "Yeah, most of my friends don't get it".

I had a lot of fun with Marks son Jesse who is very sharp and VERY progressive.....we had fun sending barbs back and forth in a light hearted way.

We handed out the Benjamin laden gift envelopes then promptly gave the kids the speech about how they will ALL make more money than Dad now, this was the Last Great Christmas and that I fully expect them to look out for Dad next Christmas, "cash is accepted" and a tip jar may be placed in our home.
LOL

Girls, my migraines have nearly vanished after nearly 40 yrs of them @ 2 or 3 per week. My Dr. Chiro presses on the muscle attachment points on the skull....45 sec to 60 sec per location. No drugs, no injections, little costs. Just sayin, you might find a "better way" that what you have been doing. I know myself, I was reluctant to try anything after I found a med that worked(rizatryptan).....but we all know those meds are very bad for us...strokes, heart attacks.....no, that's not superman stuff so I had to find a better solution for myself. You might too.