Not open for further replies.

Neltharion

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Northern California
Terry Allan Hall said:
getimage.asp

This is NOT the answer... :p

Terry, you owe me a new keyboard. Seeing that ad made me bust up laughing and spit out a mouthful of coffee. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Now Terry is going to be getting tons of spam in his email box because he did the search to find that for Captain Awesome. LOL!!

neener, neener!

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
emysemys said:
Now Terry is going to be getting tons of spam in his email box because he did the search to find that for Captain Awesome. LOL!!

neener, neener!

Actually, you're not far from right...my brother checked a few of these sites, and a few Russian "mail-order brides" sites, on my computer, so I get a few of these (and some in Cryptic (sp ?) every a week... :p

Obviously, my wife was slightly less than delighted, and reminded me that my faith teaches that, should I plan to take on a 2nd wife, she has veto power, and if I'm crazy enough for a 3rd wife, both wives would have veto power!

I just smile and remind her that we basically try to marry sisters, so as to only get saddled w/ one set of inlaws (btw, I love my Mom-In-Law), and that I don't care for the idea of her drama-queen baby sister even being in the same state! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.