Hatchling Leopard.

ramorningstar

Location (City and/or State)
BOSTON
I’m looking to buy 2 babies Leopard. Please let me know if you have some.
Thank you.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Tortoises should not be kept in pairs and dont want to live with another. Your better off getting one. If you insist on getting more then one then get at least three but be prepared to still house them separately

JoePro4X

US
Tortoises should not be kept in pairs and dont want to live with another. Your better off getting one. If you insist on getting more then one then get at least three but be prepared to still house them separately
Mine must be a freak of nature. They get pissed when separated, won't eat, constantly scratch & claw when separated. Once back together they settle down, sleep, eat, etc together. They've never fought with each other. Two happy to be together Sulcata's.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Mine must be a freak of nature. They get pissed when separated, won't eat, constantly scratch & claw when separated. Once back together they settle down, sleep, eat, etc together. They've never fought with each other. Two happy to be together Sulcata's.
Okay. Let me know how that keeps working out for them. Thete are so many threads that will tell you the opposite.