Have to go away for two nights. Help?

WildeAxel

Location (City and/or State)
Abbotsford BC
Like the title says, I have to go out of town for two nights, perhaps just one if we can push it. I do not have family that is close and there is a SMALL chance a friend, an hour away, COULD watch Axl, cage and all. However, in the chance she can not. Can I make a travel cage for him? What do I do? I know I can not leave him that long alone.

Feeling a little anxious here.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Any healthy tortoise can easily go 72 hours (or 48) without food or water. But leaving water available would be helpful.
They can also go without UV or even without lights at all.
So your only concern is warmth....
Will the enclosure be at least near 80?

WildeAxel

Abbotsford BC
Any healthy tortoise can easily go 72 hours (or 48) without food or water. But leaving water available would be helpful.
They can also go without UV or even without lights at all.
So your only concern is warmth....
Will the enclosure be at least near 80?

Apologies, I forgot to add how old he is. He is just a hatchling and needs daily baths and tends to flip occasionally by climbing his hide...

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Apologies, I forgot to add how old he is. He is just a hatchling and needs daily baths and tends to flip occasionally by climbing his hide...
For the two days, removal of everything in the enclosure but a very shallow water source would be the safest thing.
However, I share your concern.

WildeAxel

Abbotsford BC
For the two days, removal of everything in the enclosure but a very shallow water source would be the safest thing.
However, I share your concern.

Is it possible to create a travel tote of some sort? I wonder how the expos handle the weekend..