Haven't been on much lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
A few people know that my mom has been sick, she though passed away on Thursday night. So I'm not going to be on as much in the next week or so getting everything straightened out.
I will try to come on as often as I can and I will be back when everything is settled. :)

Danny

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
You have my deepest sympathies. In January I lost my father, so I can feel your sorrow.

M

Maggie Cummings

Oh my gosh Dan...that's jut awful. Please understand that you have my deepest sympathies...it's a horrible experience to go thru.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Dan: I'm so sorry for your loss. I had no idea your mom was ill. Please be comforted by the fact that you have many friends here, and we all have you in our thoughts.

Yvonne

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Danny, So sorry to hear about your mom. You will be in my thoughts.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Danny I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. I lost mine 3 years ago and it's one of the hardest things ever, but the memories are great. Our prayers are with you.

George

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Dear Danny - So sorry to hear your sad news - you have always been here to supporting us - now let us all be there supporting you
Take care
Leanne

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Danny, Sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. Take the time you need. Losing a parent is hard. I lost both of mine 14 years ago. But still remember the loss. My thoughts are with you. And if you need anything we are here for you. Hugs.

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Thank you everyone :) It's good to know I have so many people I can rely to pick me up when I'm down.

Danny

M

Maggie Cummings

Nah...we aren't trying to perk you up, we just want you back to answer all our questions...

techiegrl

10 Year Member!
So Sorry Tortoise Buddy for your loss. Do as Robyn suggests take time your heart will need to heal. My thoughts too are with you.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Danny....so sorry to hear the news but your mum has no suffering anymore and she's sitting in the palm of God's hands now watching you :)
Nick, Tallula & I send our deepest, most heartfelt condolences.

Weloveourtortoise

5 Year Member
Gardner, MA
Danny,
I am so sorry, It is never easy to lose a parent. I have lost both of mine over the years. Think of the good times and fond memories as you mourn and take comfort in those memories. Our thoughts are with you.
-Bon

Status
Not open for further replies.