He or She!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

puredevonian

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I know that there is a few of you that are very good at sexing our little friends, is there anyone able to help.
I'm getting fed up with having to quote my little friend a he/she all of the time.
He/she deserves more respect!!!
puredevonian

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
Depends on the age/size of the tort, and pics are most helpful. :) Pic of the belly and tail. :)

puredevonian

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
P5160092.JPG
JustAnja said:
Depends on the age/size of the tort, and pics are most helpful. :) Pic of the belly and tail. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

puredevonian

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
puredevonian said:
JustAnja said:
hi sorry about that, i thought that i already had, but i didnt add the picture correctly.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Tracy, I am always curious, did you have one sex or another that you had secret hopes it would be?

puredevonian

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
Tracy, I am always curious, did you have one sex or another that you had secret hopes it would be?

:)Hi
I've only the one and too be honest going by other pics and info that i'd seen on the forum, I had guessed that it was a he.
My know it all 6 year old was convinced that he was a she.
I'd love to get another but not for breeding reasons at all, are you able to keep 2 males together or is it best a male and female?

Status
Not open for further replies.