Hello again *waves*

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Nottingham, U.K
Hello,
My gosh it's been a long while since I logged onto here, I forgot my password and for some reason my e-mail wasn't helping me get it sorted I recently switched back to google chrome from firefox ('cause firefox keeps crashing! boohiss) and low and behold google remembers my password! *dances*

I'm not sure how many people I know are still here but I'm hoping there will be a small number who remember me? *crosses fingers* Otherwise I'm going to look like a right weirdo.... awkward!

For those who don't know or remember me. My name is Steph and I own a Leopard Tortoise called Squirt. She's not the little leo I had when I joined, she's quite big and heavy now!!
A few other facts for the newbies: I'm from the UK and I own a bit of a zoo-farm (dogs, cats, horses, chameleon, hamster, tortoise...) I've actually downsized a lot lately.

I didn't really want to post this is introductions thread as it isn't, it's an 'i'm backkkk, did you miss me?!' thread but feel free to move it if I did post in the wrong place.

I just checked and the last time I posted so much was different. My life lately in short:
I only own 1 horse now, an Andalusian called Olimpica (who is from Spain). Berry went to a lovely new home, so did Cheesecake. Jazz went back to her owners. Star sadly had to be pts last month very unexpected and very sad to lose my baby (she was my foal for those who remember)
I'm a registered Para dressage rider (grade IV) and I'm currently recovering from surgery so this year I won't be doing much because since the start of the year I've not ridden much at all due to illness and disability!
I'm engaged, I got engaged last year to my lovely OH who is reptile (and animal) mad and currently at university studying 'Wildlife and Animal Conservation' which he really enjoys. He also works part time at a pet shop (before university he worked at a different store as life stock supervisor full time so he just transferred to part time and move to the shop closer to me/home and university)

I think thats all my exciting news... So whats new with everyone here?

*very cheeky ask but is there any chance of having my username changed slightly? Not sure who can do this, if it's allowed or who to pm about it*

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi Steph!

To change your user name, just send Josh a PM with the request.

I can not believe you got rid of all the horses! Wow, what a change. So sorry about Star too. :(

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
Jacqui said:
Hi Steph!

To change your user name, just send Josh a PM with the request.

I can not believe you got rid of all the horses! Wow, what a change. So sorry about Star too. :(

I didn't mean to get rid of them all. I found Cheesecake a great home so being too big for her let her go, still had Berry and Star. Then I needed a horse more suited for dressage so sold Berry and bought a beautiful gelding called Tommy but he wasn't right so I sold him and bought Oli. Then sadly lost Star. It's strange not having 2 horses anymore, i've always had two or more. It won't be long till I end up with another though knowing me. hehe.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Hiiiiii! Welcome back, I suppose! Congrats on your engagement, and I hope you can recover quickly, and get back to riding!

**I'm tiffany!**