Hello all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pawnfull

5 Year Member
Hello everyone, I've recently starting posting to this forum although I've been sneaking around for a couple of months just reading up on posts lol. I guess it's about time I introduce myself!!

I am located in central FL and keep several different species of tortoises and turtles indoors and outdoors. I have a pretty nice outdoor setup for my sliders which would be aprox 150gal (don't hold me to it it's prob bigger) which houses 3 yellow belly sliders, Don, Paper, and Sophie. I have an outdoor tortoise pen of about 20 x 12 for my Redfoot, Russian, and 3 toed FL box turtle Koki, Lily, and Bertha. They each also have a 3 x 6 indoor tortoise table for nights and winter. I am an experienced herp keeper with more then just the shelled kind but at the moment that's all I have and I like to keep it that way lol. Although having a new shelled buddy is always an option!! Glad to be apart of the forum and looking forward to many wonderful educational and fun posts with everyone!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi pawnfull:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

What would you like us to call you?

pawnfull

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Hi pawnfull:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

What would you like us to call you?

My name is Ashley but whatever strikes you at the moment you can call me, but just like my Russian never call me late for dinner =D

pawnfull

5 Year Member
image-4102898449.png

Hopefully this works!! iPhone's are fun to try and upload pics from lol. This is my RF Koki

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Welcome! My youngest daughter is an Ash, too. :D Unlike you however, she doesn't care much for the shells. :( Glad you have joined us!

tortoiselady

5 Year Member
S. CA
Welcome Ashley!

I noticed your request on a different page so this may be of help to you http://turtlerescues.com/ The lady that runs it is Julie and she does have plenty of what you are looking for. She will only send them south of her so you may be a good fit for each other. A complete application is required.

Post photos of your shelled friends :)

Best wishes :tort:

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Welcome to the Forum!

I'm sure your knowledge will be quite helpful for new and experianced owners!

pawnfull

5 Year Member
tortoiselady said:
Welcome Ashley!

I noticed your request on a different page so this may be of help to you http://turtlerescues.com/ The lady that runs it is Julie and she does have plenty of what you are looking for. She will only send them south of her so you may be a good fit for each other. A complete application is required.

Post photos of your shelled friends :)

Best wishes :tort:

Thank you very much!! I will be in contact with her.. I'll be posting lots of pictures today

Status
Not open for further replies.