Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

katelyn0974

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Paradise
[/font]Hello everybody! My name is Katelyn, I'm 22, and I live in South Florida. My baby ornate box turtle recently passed away. It was very devistating for my family & I. I am thinking about purchasing another box turtle. I joined this site for help & support when I get a new turtle. Looking forward to talking to you all. :tort:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Katelyn:

Welcome to the Forum!!

We have several folks here on the forum who raise and sell box turtle babies. Good luck in your search. And we're happy to help you when you get your new baby.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and WELCOME :D. Sorry for the loss. You will get all the help on any questions you got on this great forum. Stick around and get to know us and you will figure out it is a great crazy place to visit and learn.

katelyn0974

5 Year Member
Paradise
emysemys said:
Hi Katelyn:

Welcome to the Forum!!

We have several folks here on the forum who raise and sell box turtle babies. Good luck in your search. And we're happy to help you when you get your new baby.

Thank you so much! I have been keeping an eye out for a seller. Still trying to navigate through the forum for now. Thanks again for the respone.

wellington said:
Hello and WELCOME :D. Sorry for the loss. You will get all the help on any questions you got on this great forum. Stick around and get to know us and you will figure out it is a great crazy place to visit and learn.

Thank you for your kindness. I will stick around and I'm very eager to learn all I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.