hello from northern cali !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Curbows

5 Year Member
Hello Andy here , I am not new to the community , have had sulcata, and box turtle and red ear sliders ..I moved out of my home and am now married to my wonderful wife Ashley , and we have a 7 month old daughter ...well enough about me , I actually have a few questions regarding "Greek " tortoises........I was wonderring what humidity levels need to be and I'm planning on doing coco and sphagnum moss , would this be an ideal substrate ? I have a large Christmas tree box that I have not used for anything ...and what is their diet consist of in comparison to sulcata ?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Welcome! You've told us your wife's name, but not yours. :p

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
***Slaps forehead with heel of hand!!*** That'll teach me to just skim the posts. Sorry, Andy!!! Welcome!

waterboy

5 Year Member
Riverbank, CA
yvonne you get a dork alert for that one hehe. To Andy we welcome you, i dont know a lot about greeks but check out the tortoise part of the forum under greeks and it should have all you need.

The_Curbows

5 Year Member
Yea I was the user name Andy_panda ....used to have a sulcata , a box turtle , and 2red eared slider but me and the ex broke it off and they are living with her :)

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
East Bay area
Hello and welcome to TFO! I'm in cali also. Great environment for torts!

Status
Not open for further replies.