Hello from Preston UK

LyndaAnna

Location (City and/or State)
Preston
Hi I'm relatively new to tortie keeping. Daisy was a July hatchling Hermanii and I got her in September 2017. She's cute and quite active when she's warm. At the moment she's indoors as its very cold and damp here in Preston. I was told she is likely to be a girl due to the temperature she was incubated but also that you can't tell until he/she's 3. If its a he then Denis will suit her. lol2019-02-02 13.30.25.jpg

Attachments

• 2018-10-22 13.34.39.jpg
    2018-10-22 13.34.39.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 12

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
What a great looking tort. All the info you need will be right here. Go to your species and look at the care sheets. There are some members here that are very knowledgeable about your species.

LyndaAnna

Preston
Thank you all. She already knows she is cute as she gets told nearly everyday. She responds to my voice by looking up at me. The breeder, a very knowledgeable lady, gave me a care sheet which tallies very nicely with the care sheet on here. In fact she was the one who mentioned this forum as being very helpful.

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
Hello from Florida, and welcome to the Forum! I lived in the UK for about three years (many years ago), before I moved back to Florida. The first year I lived fairly close to Preston.

We have a number of members in the UK, some in Lancashire. I know @woodygawek is in Preston.