Hello from Rainy Southern UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hantslad

5 Year Member
Hi everyone, we are proud parents of a very mischievous Hermann male 5 year old called Archie although right now his nickname is nipper due to him biting.

We have just added a new addition to our family Called Dolly, a 3 year old female Hermann whom right now is very shy bless her!

We also have a Bearded Dragon called Spike and a Cockatiel called Bubbles and so far they all get along great, all of them have the free run of the lounge and dining room. I don't believe in keeping my children locked up so they share the house as I do.

Archie has developed this love for humans and follows us everywhere, infact he runs!

I look forward to reading loads of info from everyone on here. Thank you for reading and hope I've not bored anyone.

mainey34

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Peoria, Arizona
Hello and welcome, I chuckled at your post. I could just imagine all your critters flying, running around and Archie chasing after you...

Hantslad

5 Year Member
Thank you all for the welcomes, nice to be among fellow lovers of Tortoises. Just spent the past hour introducing Archie the big man to Dolly the new girl. Archie decided my fingers were better than another Tortoise.

Now, Spike our Bearded Dragon has taken a liking to little Dolly and happily sits on her back, so they bask together, it's really cute! Bubbles the cockatiel is confused bless him and hides behind his mirror when Dolly is around.

Parents think their teenage children are amusing, you should come live in this madhouse! I wouldn't change it for the world though!

Thanks again! x

manda88

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Surrey, UK
A fellow Southerner!! :D Hope you're enjoying the rubbish weather as much as I am :p Welcome to the forum, I'm new here too :)

Hantslad

5 Year Member
manda88 said:
A fellow Southerner!! :D Hope you're enjoying the rubbish weather as much as I am :p Welcome to the forum, I'm new here too :)

Hiiiiiii, what a day it's been! I've been cleaning the downstairs carpets, so had to lock the children upstairs as it's too wet to put them outside. Then the other half came home and trod mud all through the hallway. Not a happy bunny today hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.