Hello from Washington~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisTortoiseDoe

5 Year Member
Hi my name is Courtney, I'm 18, and I'm located near the Seattle area of Washington, and I am now a tortoise owner! I've only ever had dogs and cats before so this is new to me. I have a tortoise which I have named Duncan, that I've bought about a few days ago from a garage sale. The people I bought him from didn't know his age or what kind he was, so I'm pretty stuck on the details (in another forum ill ask what kind he is). Anyway here's some pictures of my new little cutie :)
ImageUploadedByTortForum1378011164.433915.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mikeh

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome! You have a pretty Russian tortoise. Garage sale...lol, incredible! How much was she if you don't mind me asking.

sent from mobile device using TFO app

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
Hi Courtney, and welcome to the forum. That's a nice Russian tort you got. Looks healthy too. Under the various threads, you can read up on this specie so that you'll know how to care for him/her.

DisTortoiseDoe

5 Year Member
@mikeh for Duncan, his tank, lights, bedding, and the things in his tank altogether it was $85 which I got very lucky on! The family was moving to another state and just wanted to get rid of their tortoises and their things quickly so they weren't too concerned on price.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Courtney, and welcome to the Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.