Hello! Got my first baby tort!

Location (City and/or State)
Maine
Yes, I would just get a bigger wattage one now and set it on a thermostat. That way if you upgrade to a bigger enclosure you won't have to upgrade your heat panel. They don't heat the air around them like a CHE they heat the objects around them which in turn raises the ambient temperature. I got mine from @Kapidolo Farms
Ok! Awesome. Thank you!

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
I can ship all the sizes of RHP these days. Often the price on my webpage is for more than a single purchase. It's the way I found to be competitive with Reptile Basics, the primary source for them.

28 watt have been out of stock for several months now. If the 120 watt RHP is your interest go to Reptile Basics. I can do better at a show here there is no shipping, and all 'at show' sales include a thermostat. I can't do that shipped.

Yes, I would just get a bigger wattage one now and set it on a thermostat. That way if you upgrade to a bigger enclosure you won't have to upgrade your heat panel. They don't heat the air around them like a CHE they heat the objects around them which in turn raises the ambient temperature. I got mine from @Kapidolo Farms