hello need advice for Hermann tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

bekkiGsmith12

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Manchester
Sheldon the Hermann joined our home yesterday but he hasn't ate anything or been near his water :( any advice? [/align]

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
If he has just arrived in your home, it may take him a while to settle in. During this period I would give him a nice warm soak, keep placing fresh food in his enclosure, but other then that basically leave him alone as much as you can. You have made sure your temps at his level are good? The lighting is god?

bekkiGsmith12

5 Year Member
Manchester
Jacqui said:
If he has just arrived in your home, it may take him a while to settle in. During this period I would give him a nice warm soak, keep placing fresh food in his enclosure, but other then that basically leave him alone as much as you can. You have made sure your temps at his level are good? The lighting is god?

Yes his enclosure is fine. He's ate since this post. He's been passed around alot since he was abandoned. He seems alot happier today tho :) thank you

Kobers

5 Year Member
We just picked up our little tort today and the same. Think he is missing his petshop friends "(. Hopedully he will be perky tomo although figured out he loves a little chin rub ") x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using TortForum mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.