Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil' Tortie

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central TX
Hello everyone,

I am a newbie to this forum and also a newbie to owning tortoises as pets. They're just too cute to take my eyes of them. I am searching to adopt or buy tortoises. Hopefully I will bring some home soon. I hope everyone and their babies a wonderful spring time and enjoy the sunshine before it fries!

:cool:

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Welcome.. We just came out of the Fryer here.. warmest may spurt on record in a while!!! Good ole N Calif. Even too hot for the torts!! Hide most of the day...
Back to normal this week.. whew!

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Heh we are FINALLY supposed to see temps in the 70s here starting Saturday Laura! Looks like a high of 64 today, it was 58 yesterday. I am desperately missing my southern Springs.

Welcome to the community Lil Tortie

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi! Have you narrowed your search down to a few types you might be interested in?

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Welcome to the forum! Like Jacqui asked, what are you thinking about getting?

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
JustAnja said:
Heh we are FINALLY supposed to see temps in the 70s here starting Saturday Laura! Looks like a high of 64 today, it was 58 yesterday. I am desperately missing my southern Springs.

Welcome to the community Lil Tortie

Welcome to the forum Lil tortie, Laura and Anja now is when I miss those 60's. Yesterday it was about 104. At 8 am it was 82. But today it's going to be better at 8 it was only 71 and is suppose to be about 98 today. Yeah!
Again Lil tortoie welcome. Please let us know what type of tort you are leaning towards.

micki

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
uk
welcome to the forum:)

Chu-Chu

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Lil' Tortie said:
Hello everyone,

I am a newbie to this forum and also a newbie to owning tortoises as pets. They're just too cute to take my eyes of them. I am searching to adopt or buy tortoises. Hopefully I will bring some home soon. I hope everyone and their babies a wonderful spring time and enjoy the sunshine before it fries!

Welcome Lil' T!

I'm a newbie myself and had just lost my first torty, very sad :(... I hope you'll find what you're looking for. A piece of advise... DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE YOUR TORTOISE!!! :D

Cheer! :cool:

Lil' Tortie

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Central TX
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :)

I am currently particularly searching for baby sulcatas and leopards but also looking into other tortoises also. The market price on these little cuties are rediculously high, so I trying to find a good deal out there, but if anyone have any connection or suggestion please help me out.

Mucho gracias! :)

Lil' Tortie

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Central TX
Thanks, CC. I sympathize with you, Chu-Chu. :( I hope you can find a replacement soon to cheer you up! ;)

LT

Chu-Chu said:
Lil' Tortie said:
Hello everyone,

Welcome Lil' T!

I'm a newbie myself and had just lost my first torty, very sad :(... I hope you'll find what you're looking for. A piece of advise... DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE YOUR TORTOISE!!! :D

Cheer! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.