Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannahlouise12

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Grand Forks, MN
Hi everyone. My name is Hannah! My boyfriend and I are thinking of getting a tortoise soon so I thought I should join this forum to get more information. Any information on where to buy a healthy tort and beginner tips would be very helpful! I am interested in pancake, russian, and greek tortoises!

Some info about me... I am a senior at the university of Minnesota, I am a swimmer, and I'm majoring in accounting and finance!

Thanks in advance for the help!

-Hannah

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Hannah:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome. The best place to buy a tortoise, in my opinion, is directly from a breeder. They will also be able to help create a good enclosure for your new tortoise. We've got quite a few here on the forum. When you are ready to get one, you can do a post in the wanted section.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Welcome! Are you thinking adult or youngster? Does wild caught (WC) matter to you or do you want a CB (captive bred) tortoise?

hannahlouise12

5 Year Member
East Grand Forks, MN
Thanks for the welcome everyone! I think I want a young captive bred tortoise. Thanks for the info about the wanted section... I'll definitely post there when I'm ready to buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.