Hello!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Barb .......He is really starting to grow ... it's amazing to see next another hatchling of the same age different species. ( good idea for a fun thread ) :rolleyes:

Here is piggy " TYRONE" tonight ....:p
:D

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
tortadise said:
Excellent JD. Rambunctious little giants aren't they?
Oh my gosh Kelly ..... this one is a riot !!!...He actually has a little attitude , and will lunge at you like a little spider when you disturb him . It's sooo funny! .. Scared the diddles of the wifey a few times and the thing is no bigger than you hand ... funny huh ? I have been working with him a lot with hand feeds and rubs , hoping to " adjust his attitude a little " ...:rolleyes:

DevilsLettuce

5 Year Member
N2TORTS said:
tortadise said:
Excellent JD. Rambunctious little giants aren't they?
Oh my gosh Kelly ..... this one is a riot !!!...He actually has a little attitude , and will lunge at you like a little spider when you disturb him . It's sooo funny! .. Scared the diddles of the wifey a few times and the thing is no bigger than you hand ... funny huh ? I have been working with him a lot with hand feeds and rubs , hoping to " adjust his attitude a little " ...:rolleyes:

Lmao love torts with attitude.
I wouldn't mind a +600lb guard tortoise.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Man he's looking good. I love the feisty ones! What is this weight up to at this age?

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
My, what chubby legs! He looks like a little troublemaker :p

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
Love this little guy!
We need to see him (her?) next to your hand or something, so we can get an idea of size.