Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikkiM826

5 Year Member
I've only just found this website and I am excited about it! My family has been raising desert tortoises for over 25 years after my Uncle found one wondering through his neighborhood and no one wanted to claim the girl so she made her home at our house! A few years later my Dad was mountian bike riding and as he was taking off from the court house he found a large male desert tortoise wondering off toward the street into traffic...He picked him up and brought him home...and our tortoise farm began to blossom! We currently have 9 desert tortoises roaming in the backyard and 5 baby tortoises living in their own habitiat until they are big enough to join their brothers and sisters.
I'm excited to be here and to share what I can about the fun and crazy adventures of raising a tortoise family!

Our zoo at home is also home to 1 black lab/great dane mix named Guinness and one adopted cat named Maggie!

M

Maggie Cummings

Gosh! Why do so many people name their animals after me??? Welcome to the forum, you are raising my very favorite species, how lucky you are to have so many...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Nikki:

699693jmxx373rat.gif

to the forum!

Yvonne

katesgoey

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
maggie3fan said:
Gosh! Why do so many people name their animals after me??? Welcome to the forum, you are raising my very favorite species, how lucky you are to have so many...

Because it's such a cool name:)

Welcome to the forum! We love photos!!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to hearing of your torts adventures with pics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.