HELP FOR TORTS NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyV

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Winslow AZ
here in Arizona so many people are losing their homes to foreclosure....a lot of people here have Torts and they have been having to surrender them to the Herp Society...they need people to adopt them

http://www.phoenixherp.com/

Shelly

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Southern California
I noticed they charge an "Adoption fee". How much is that typically for a tortoise?

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
I know the feeling here in Spain the banks are making a profit in foreclosures. ****** banks. As long as the pen pushers get their bonus what the he'll, even if it means leaving kids homeless,

I have a choice of paying the mortgage or feeding my kids! Difficult one? Not for you or I but for the bank it's don't give a rats ***, we want the mortgage and sod the kids.

Sorry it makes me so mad, these banks have the capacity to help people when the chips are down, but rather than loose 2% they rather reposes your home and loose money on it, rather you stay and pay what you can till you get another job.

Can't say on here what I think about the banks executives as it would be classed as too explicite..

Ok I'm fine now:D

Wish I could help with the torts. Sorry:(

October

5 Year Member
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I've had that page loaded in a tab in Firefox for weeks. Now I feel bad. :/ I should bite the bullet and call. Any idea on prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.