Help I left my Hermann in the bath overnight,

Ok so I accidentally left my Hermann in the bath overnight, he's fine and he weighs the same as usual. I put him straight under his heat lamp and he's basking. However I'm getting him ready for hibernation so will this affect me hibernating him?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
in actuality not for the most part. my only concern is that he may head to help in RI from being in the bathtub overnight. what time frame were you going to put him into hibernation at?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
This should not be an issue. Just give him a few days to make sure all is good, before putting him down for hibernation.

Why are you waiting until late January for hibernation? Most will be coming out of hibernation soon...

Ok so i'm planning to hibernate him for 2 weeks beginning next Thursday and we're hibernating him late because it's his first time hibernating him and he's only 2. I also I wanted to wait until all of the weeds die. And please if anyone has any hibernation tips that would be great! We're using the fridge method and He's currently Beggining the second week of wind-down.