help im new

Status
Not open for further replies.

shazz

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
hiya im shazz im scottish but live in england uk i am getting 2 baby horsefeild tortoises on monday and i need sonme help would itbe ok to house them together i am gettinga male andfemale hope you can help thanx

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
housing them together should be fine. if they are from different people then you may want to keep them separate for a little while to quarantine them

Rees2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Santa Cruz California
Welcome!Yes that should be fine if you don't mind baby tortoises.;).It could happen.

B

Bansh88

Being male/female, they should do ok. Keep and eye on them though, if they start hassling each other, you may want to seperate them.

shazz

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
shazz said:
hiya im shazz im scottish but live in england uk i am getting 2 baby horsefeild tortoises on monday and i need sonme help would itbe ok to house them together i am gettinga male andfemale hope you can help thanx

hi guys thanx for the advice i cant wait to get them now lol

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It's Monday, have they arrived? Are they siblings? Almost forgot to add...Welcome to this site!:)

shazz

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
hi all well thay have arrived and they are little babies they areso cute and thanx for all the advise sorry i havent replyed before now buti cant stay away from my babies:D

Status
Not open for further replies.