Help! Is this my sulcata tortoise? If so, any ideas on how I can get her back?

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles
Glad she's home!! Search through the threads, some people have put homing chips (like what they have for dogs and cats in their colllars" on their tortoises, you just have to be really careful about how you apply it.

Also consider getting a heat-seeking ray gun and use it around sunset. She should stay warm for a little while longer than the surrounding flora, assuming she is above ground. There are some threads on here about that as well...

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Glad she's home!! Search through the threads, some people have put homing chips (like what they have for dogs and cats in their colllars" on their tortoises, you just have to be really careful about how you apply it.

Also consider getting a heat-seeking ray gun and use it around sunset. She should stay warm for a little while longer than the surrounding flora, assuming she is above ground. There are some threads on here about that as well...
A "heat seeking ray gun"? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Is that anything like that heat seeking bullet from that 80's movie with Tom Selleck and Gene Simmons?

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
Sorry was tired after a long flight. One like a temperature gun, but looks for heat. We have had threads of people using them looking for lost torts… I think Thermal Imaging is the term: