Help me take care of my rescue please!

Alex and the Redfoot

Location (City and/or State)
Cyprus
Perfect! Nice to know you keep things under control.
What lamps are you using now? They look like cheap "UVB 3.0" LED bulbs from Amazon and that confused me.

By the way, if she gets some natural sun outside, you can turn off UVB lamp (as they degrade over time you can save a bit on replacements). And UVB doesn't pass through the glass - so placing the enclosure by the window can work only when the windows are open.

Geist3047

Kingman
They're from Amazon yes, but they were all I had when I took her in, figured subpar was better than nothing for the time being. The window thing is more she can view outside than the uvb factor. I live in an area where selection is an issue so I have to wait on my mail unfortunately. But today is the day and I'll post another Pic once it's all set up. I won't put her outside until I know she'll be safe, but I'm making the inside the best I can. She was being kept in a sunroom with no lamp in a little 20 gallon tank though and was so sad/sluggish that I asked her former owner to let me take her. Been doing what I can with what I had on hand/ordering the proper stuff since. But she is definitely doing better!

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
They're from Amazon yes, but they were all I had when I took her in, figured subpar was better than nothing for the time being. The window thing is more she can view outside than the uvb factor. I live in an area where selection is an issue so I have to wait on my mail unfortunately. But today is the day and I'll post another Pic once it's all set up. I won't put her outside until I know she'll be safe, but I'm making the inside the best I can. She was being kept in a sunroom with no lamp in a little 20 gallon tank though and was so sad/sluggish that I asked her former owner to let me take her. Been doing what I can with what I had on hand/ordering the proper stuff since. But she is definitely doing better!
You are doing great, yes!

These LED lamps, unfortunately, can be no better than nothing. Here is the report on one of those lamps: https://tomaskas.co.uk/lamp-report-ledbokli-led/ Long-story short: no UVB at all, bad visible light output. So that's really good that you are getting a tube. Add a flood incandescent bulb to the mix for the basking zone and remove these LEDs later. With 2-3 hours a week of natural sun you don't need to use UVB lamp.