Help please (what sex?)

Brymus

Location (City and/or State)
Maidstone
Hello I’m new on here and looking for help I’ve had tortoises for years and just got three radiated and I’m looking at this one but would like to get a female can anyone help please This is a seven year old radiated tortoise can anyone tell me the sex

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26

Brymus

Maidstone

zolasmum

5 Year Member
I just wanted to say that I had no idea that the plastron of a tortoise could look so amazing -my Hermanns just has a few dark splodges on it. This one could be an art work of some kind !! I wonder if other tortoises have lovely patterns hidden from view.
Angie

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hmmm see what those that own them say. With not being concaved in the center but on the side seems weird to me. Maybe that's common with them, don't know.

Brymus

Maidstone
I just wanted to say that I had no idea that the plastron of a tortoise could look so amazing -my Hermanns just has a few dark splodges on it. This one could be an art work of some kind !! I wonder if other tortoises have lovely patterns hidden from view.
Angie
Yes my red foots and Indian star have lovely plastron so to

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Angie
Yea just totally beautiful. The little walking rocks. That's why mine's named Sapphire.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hello I’m new on here and looking for help I’ve had tortoises for years and just got three radiated and I’m looking at this one but would like to get a female can anyone help please This is a seven year old radiated tortoise can anyone tell me the sex
You have a beautiful Tortoise. That I can tell you.🤗 Welcome

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
You have a beautiful Tortoise. That I can tell you.🤗 Welcome
Ok I'll make a little ed u ca tion 😁 guess. I guess. I think male. Only because of the little rule about the screwdrivers. Straight meaning male and Phillips meaning female. Even though it looks like the beginning of an astirric* it more looks like a / that hasn't straightened up yet 😁