Help with Night Temps Sulcata Hatchling

Babysmallz93

Location (City and/or State)
North Carolina
What you just described above is all good and really doesn't need changing. Putting her in her hide every night will get her to eventually do it herself which is a good thing. I wouldn't change anything. A lot of people use similar, maybe different shape, greenhouses and don't have any problems with heating or pyramiding. They do use che's more than the panels, but your temps are fine.
Alrighty. Which temp would you not change? The thermostat set at 86° or what I started doing last night with the thermostat set at 83°.

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
Just wanted to say I think your enclosure looks good too! I also don’t see an issue with the tent you’re using personally, overall your temps sound decent, and if the humidity is reading correctly on your monitors, the tent is doing its job🙂
I always trust Tom, he’s an absolute guru, but on this occasion I wouldn’t personally follow the suggestion of adding a fan, I don’t think it’s necessary here and could do more harm than good, just my opinion😊
I would however try shortening the height of the tent if it’s possible, not a bad suggestion and should help with the heating

Oh and if you haven’t already, I’d get some lining under your substrate. It might be worth having it go over the sides and pinned in place by the greenhouse frame, I only say because I’d worry how the wood is going to hold up with the condensate that’s dripping down from the tent

Babysmallz93

North Carolina
Just wanted to say I think your enclosure looks good too! I also don’t see an issue with the tent you’re using personally, overall your temps sound decent, and if the humidity is reading correctly on your monitors, the tent is doing its job🙂
I always trust Tom, he’s an absolute guru, but on this occasion I wouldn’t personally follow the suggestion of adding a fan, I don’t think it’s necessary here and could do more harm than good, just my opinion😊
I would however try shortening the height of the tent if it’s possible, not a bad suggestion and should help with the heating

Oh and if you haven’t already, I’d get some lining under your substrate. It might be worth having it go over the sides and pinned in place by the greenhouse frame, I only say because I’d worry how the wood is going to hold up with the condensate that’s dripping down from the tent
Thank you. The humidity stays good. I will be dropping the tent down. I do have a sealant on the wood. Do you think that will suffice or should I get an actual liner? I do worry about the condensation dripping onto the cords for my lights. Do you have any advice on how I might prevent that? Thanks again.