help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

laura808

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
not able to leave comments for now
Hi guys my mom gave me permission to ask you guys this: I was walking otis outside and i looked at his face and realized that there was a little bit of foam surrounding his mouth. he is also making some popping noises with his nose. is this a respiratory infection? please answer im very worried!!! :(

TortieGal

5 Year Member
Oregon
Did he eat anything bad? They will also foam at the mouth if they get over heated.

laura808

5 Year Member
i made sure he didnt eat anything. he was walking on my neighbors warm driveway, but he always goes there. (maybe he was overheated) the bubbles are gone now but man that was weird!

TortieGal

5 Year Member
Oregon
Sounds like overheating, please be careful overheating is scary. I'm glad he is better.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Also if he is going to walk on a nieghbors driveway, you might want to ask if they ever spray any chemicals Bug spray or weed killer could be very dangerous.

laura808

5 Year Member
i soaked him in warm water for a loongggg time after. no they dont spray any chemicals ( there accually my aunt and uncle) he was great today, eating like a little piggy and running around. WOOH. what a scare!

Status
Not open for further replies.