Here We go again Petco and Petsmart is having a black Friday sale

ForestExotics

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
USA
Yvonne G said:
I was at Petsmart this a.m. They have the small cans of Friskie cat food, which is regular .59, for .39 a can. I also picked up a new dog bed for Misty (did I tell you all that I got a new puppy? Well she's almost 2 years old now). One of those foam egg crate type beds for only $39. I was a good girl and didn't even walk past the reptile cages.
lol nice!

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Black Friday is a dangerous thing! My local petco and petsmart only have Russians, which is good because I do not have space for more torts... Lol!

Buuut, Petsmart had 50% off the 3' Exo terra cage on Friday. $100 instead of $200? OMG YES! I've been scouring Craigslist for one under $100 for a year. My Fire Skinks won't notice a big difference (same size as their 40 gal), but I sure will!

And oh yes. The 50% off all reptiles thing. On Thanksgiving I told myself NO MORE ANIMALS TIL JANUARY. I have enough on my plate, such as the gravid Golden skink, the injured baby fire skink, and the onset of winter temps... Yet somehow, Friday morning, I managed to walk out of Petsmart with a baby Garter snake. Oops? Lol! Good thing my Petco doesn't have any "can't live withouts" this time...

(Friskies... Gah... Gag... Urrrgghhh... Noo, must behave... D: )

ForestExotics

10 Year Member!
USA
Re: RE: Here We go again Petco and Petsmart is having a black Friday sale

Floof said:
Black Friday is a dangerous thing! My local petco and petsmart only have Russians, which is good because I do not have space for more torts... Lol!

Buuut, Petsmart had 50% off the 3' Exo terra cage on Friday. $100 instead of $200? OMG YES! I've been scouring Craigslist for one under $100 for a year. My Fire Skinks won't notice a big difference (same size as their 40 gal), but I sure will!

And oh yes. The 50% off all reptiles thing. On Thanksgiving I told myself NO MORE ANIMALS TIL JANUARY. I have enough on my plate, such as the gravid Golden skink, the injured baby fire skink, and the onset of winter temps... Yet somehow, Friday morning, I managed to walk out of Petsmart with a baby Garter snake. Oops? Lol! Good thing my Petco doesn't have any "can't live withouts" this time...

(Friskies... Gah... Gag... Urrrgghhh... Noo, must behave... D: )

I am always checking Craigslist.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Craigslist may be horrible in many ways, but it has its gems. I'm a little addicted... Have scored many nice cages at great prices this year... And 4 of my skinks, including the breeding pair of fires. :)

(Though the golden skink subadult, her former cagemates, and her previous owner are a perfect example of how crappy cl can be.)