Here's Livingstone... 10 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livingstone

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Richmond, Va
After my last post about growth and shell hardening I had a few requests for what livingstone looked like.

Ill let the photos tell the tail :cool:

flying.gif

torttail.gif

livingstone-side.gif

livingstoneleft.gif

livingstoneright.gif

The photos of him in the air are to show the new growth, and to show his size at 10 months relative to a persons hand.

Enjoy.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
He's so clean! I wish their skin would keep that light, pristine look as they grow older.

At 10 months, you would see some pyramiding if things were not right, and your "living stone" looks beautiful!

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
He's a stunner for sure! You are one of the only keepers I have seen whose baby sullies have NO pyramiding! That's fantastic! This little tortoise is going to be one hunky adult, that's for sure! Keep updating pics! What's his SCL and weight, if you don't mind my asking. :)

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Are you sure he's a he? I can't remember if Danny weighed in with his judgment or not...:p

He's absolutely charming. So blond and strong-looking. Like Meg said, he'll be turning those torty heads soon. ;)

Livingstone

10 Year Member!
Richmond, Va
Stephanie Logan said:
Are you sure he's a he? I can't remember if Danny weighed in with his judgment or not...:p

He's absolutely charming. So blond and strong-looking. Like Meg said, he'll be turning those torty heads soon. ;)

Im really not too concerned about whether he's a he or a she. I think its too young to tell, but regardless Im in it to raise the healthiest and happiest sulcata.

Meg90 said:
He's a stunner for sure! You are one of the only keepers I have seen whose baby sullies have NO pyramiding! That's fantastic! This little tortoise is going to be one hunky adult, that's for sure! Keep updating pics! What's his SCL and weight, if you don't mind my asking. :)

Thank you for the compliment.

evabug1

5 Year Member
Super cute, and I love his name! He has very blonde legs. Congrats on the smooth shell. My hatchling is only 5 months old. He hasn't filled the palm of my hand yet.

motero

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Very good looking shell, I am going to try more soaks.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
He is one of the most beautiful Sulcata's that I've seen yet. You've done a great job with him. :)

9see

10 Year Member!
Arizona
what an adorable looking face! and so clean :)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I missed these photos, the first time around.

Wow. Livingstone is big for ten months and soooo smooth. I love it. Have you posted more pics since he's turned a year now?

Sorry if I missed them. Sometimes I have all day on the forum and others no time at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.