Hey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HibaCannon

5 Year Member
Hello everyone, im Hiba from Dubai UAE, im newbie to this site and i would like to knw more about the greek tortoise how to care them and their nutrition too.. Cuz i have 2 babies, size of a hand palm.. And i cant identify their sexes..could appreciate your replies. Thank you

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and WELCOME:D Others will be along to help you. I don't know much about that species.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Hello and welcome :)

Your little guys are far too young to sex yet. They need to be quite bit bigger before anyone will be able to tell :)

What do you need to know about their care?

This is a post I made about Russians, but the care is very similar: Newbie keeper reply

Greeks don't escape as often as Russians, but they still need plenty of space. You may also find that as they get older they don't want to share an enclosure any more. As soon as they start butting, biting and/or mounting you must separate them as the loser in these tustles becomes withdrawn and ill and may die. They are solitary in the wild, meeting up to mate and then moving on; in captivity, they don't always share nicely regardless of sex!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Hiba:

Welcome to the Tortoise forum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.