Hi All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rchapman5

5 Year Member
Hi,

I bought a leopard tortoise four years ago, when it was about three years old. The pet store I bought her from gave me a ton of bad information, and since then I have been trying to reverse the damage that was done. I still feel like I have more to learn too! We have lived in Michigan and Texas, and we currently live in Michigan. I am excited to be a part of this forum and I hope to learn more, so I can be a good tortoise parent :)

Attachments

• 142.JPG
    142.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 28

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and WELCOME:D Not bad looking. Most everyone got bad info back then and some of us are even still getting it today, until we found this site that is. So don't feel bad. Besides, you found the best place for good info and can start doing better, now that you know better:D. Where a bouts in Michigan? I am originally from Muskegon, if you know it, you also know why I got out of it:p:D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi rchapman5:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

What would you like us to call you?

I have a leopard tortoise that is pretty bumpy too. Of course, we'd all like to have perfect little specimens, but we love them just the same...warts and all! :p

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Welcome to the Forum!
Your Tort is in good company! Alot his age look the same for the same reason....Now we know and knowing is half the battle---GO JOE!

:p opps sorry.... sometimes my saturday morning cartoons catch up to me!:D

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your visits here.

Status
Not open for further replies.