hi everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krissy

5 Year Member
Hi my name is krissy, im 23 and live in the uk with my fiance and little girl. we havent got a tortoise yet as we are researching and making sure we know all we need to know about the gorgeous little things before we just go out and buy one, we are thinking about going for a hermanns, i just thought i would join up and meet new people that share the interests with myself and hopefully pick up some helpfull and usefull info before we become tortoise owners. thanks for reading and hope to speak soon x

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
Hi Krissy,

You are on the right forum to learn about many different species of tortoise, tortoise diet, tortoise enclosures and accessories, how to take good photos of your tortoise and post them for everyone to enjoy, tortoise tricks, tortoise gangs...(they are all in rehab now.) ;)

We are glad you're here. We have quite a few members from the U.K. and others from all over the world. Over 3000 folks, according to one of our moderators, and many who have loads of experience, education and Opinions about our chelonian friends!

Yvonne will be along soon to give you the official TFO Welcome.:D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Krissy:

476655sgzjsxb73m.gif

to the forum!!

Glad to see you doing your research prior to getting the tortoise. Go through our Hermann's section and our Enclosures section and be sure your all set up before you get the little guy!

krissy

5 Year Member
Thanks for that really nice welcome :) this is a great forum, i have been having a look through and have found lots of good info already and some great ideas for housing!

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
Glad to have you join the family! Great that you are doing your research before getting one... that's the key to staving off problems and keeping a healthy tort! :)

PS How old is your little girl?

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Welcome to the forum Krissy :)

Danny

krissy

5 Year Member
thanks for all the lovely warm welcomes everyone :) we are hoping to get a tortoise next year around april time to give us time to do plenty of research. my little girl is 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.