Hi, from BAJA, MEXICO

The mexican

Location (City and/or State)
Baja, Mexico
Hi to all, hope that i have great feedbacks from all of you.
I will need it.

when i was a kid (13 years) i used to have a sonoran desert turtle.
Gave it to a friend and she is still in a good shape.

Now a days i just bought since past november 7 sulcatas.

4 of 1 year aprox.
1 of 15 years aprox (male)
1 of 5-6 years aprox (female)
1 of maby (17-19 yrs) male

The mexican

Baja, Mexico
Thanks,
I do have a lot of doubts,

The first one is,
The bigger sulcatas that i have are from different places, my q? Is if i can put them together ina same encounter, now a days i have 1 at home, 1 at rhe office and the other one at a farm.
Im working on desining a great enviorment for them at the farm but i know that i dont supoust to have them together, all do inhabe seen a lot of pics from internet with a lot of sulcatas together, i have plenty of space to make a hudge encloser, what ahould i doooo

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello and Welcome! ! ! ! ! ! !

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Please do visit the Sulcata section of the forum. You will find lots useful information.

Great looking sulcata and nice enclosure. Baja are not that cold during the winter right? How about the humidity??

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Northern California, bay area
Thanks,
I do have a lot of doubts,

The first one is,
The bigger sulcatas that i have are from different places, my q? Is if i can put them together ina same encounter, now a days i have 1 at home, 1 at rhe office and the other one at a farm.
Im working on desining a great enviorment for them at the farm but i know that i dont supoust to have them together, all do inhabe seen a lot of pics from internet with a lot of sulcatas together, i have plenty of space to make a hudge encloser, what ahould i doooo
when sulcatas are in groups there should be 1 male and around 4 females so that one male can mate all those females equally and the harassment is less on the females. if there is 1 male and 1 female in the same enclosure the male will harass the female to death. but it is best to keep all sulcatas separated.

The mexican

Baja, Mexico
Please do visit the Sulcata section of the forum. You will find lots useful information.

Great looking sulcata and nice enclosure. Baja are not that cold during the winter right? How about the humidity??
Its a 60-70' AT NIGHT. with low humidity 10-15

The mexican

Baja, Mexico
when sulcatas are in groups there should be 1 male and around 4 females so that one male can mate all those females equally and the harassment is less on the females. if there is 1 male and 1 female in the same enclosure the male will harass the female to death. but it is best to keep all sulcatas separated.
good:). do you have names for them yet?
yes.

Female: brujilda
Males: hugo, nacho
Babies: not yet

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!

I love your natural-looking pens.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Welcome!! I love your enclosures too! I can't wait to see more pictures from you! Where in Baja are you? I used to spend time down there and almost bought a vacation home.