Hi from York, UK

Roo

Location (City and/or State)
Cambridge, UK
Hi Roo, I am from the UK too, and have just got my first Tort. Some very wise people on here when it comes to Torts - so much iseful information to soak up. I will post links to the threads I started earlier in the week where I have asked a load of questions which you are likely to ask too at some point, and the help people have given.

Enjoy your little guy - he is very cute!

Thank you! Glad to see I'm not the only one new to this and worrying.
And vice versa :) Looks like you have a very sweet new addition to your home.

T1ME1

East Anglia, England, United Kingdom
Thanks Roo. Just getting settled into a routine now and my little guy seems to be gradually settling in. Glad things are going well with your new arrival.

Cute pics, does Elijah walk around in his bath? Lenny just seems to ait there - until today that is, when I wafted some food in front of his face and he was over to me like a greyhound, wading through the water!

Roo

Cambridge, UK
Thanks Roo. Just getting settled into a routine now and my little guy seems to be gradually settling in. Glad things are going well with your new arrival.

Cute pics, does Elijah walk around in his bath? Lenny just seems to ait there - until today that is, when I wafted some food in front of his face and he was over to me like a greyhound, wading through the water!

Yeah same here, I don't have a timer on my lights so I'm just having to be attentive with timings etc.
And no not really, he does just tend to lol there until the last 5 minutes or so when I think he gets a bit cold . I soak him first thing in the morning tho so I figure it's because he's just waking up still.