Hi guys

SmithyBlade

Location (City and/or State)
Portsmouth
I really like this and would love Hamilton to have something like it! Where could I buy something like this from? IMG_2195.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
They look nice, but if you're getting it for a baby tortoise, it's no good. Baby tortoises need more warmth and humidity than an open-topped table can provide. And if you're getting it for an adult tortoise, it's not good. Full grown tortoises need more walking around room than those tables can provide. Zoo Med makes one that's not as fancy as that. If you can't be dissuaded, just look up on line Zoo Med Tortoise House

SmithyBlade

Portsmouth
They look nice, but if you're getting it for a baby tortoise, it's no good. Baby tortoises need more warmth and humidity than an open-topped table can provide. And if you're getting it for an adult tortoise, it's not good. Full grown tortoises need more walking around room than those tables can provide. Zoo Med makes one that's not as fancy as that. If you can't be dissuaded, just look up on line Zoo Med Tortoise House

Ok brilliant thanks for the advice! My 5 month year old horse field currently has this and he seems to love it IMG_1518991923.884503.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
In a short time, maybe another year or two depending on how fast h grows, you will need at the minimum a 4x8 for an adult Russian.