Hi I've got a Russian called Clyde. We live in Scotland

smarch

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
Hello and welcome, I also have a Russian Tort you'll love him! (I'm sure you already do :) ) Sometimes its hard to imagine how much personality can come out of such a small creature! Clyde's beautiful, as are the pictures from around you! People here love pictures

weevee52

Do you find some days he's not too interested in his food and just goes back to bed, mind in live in Scotland so maybe
he's not sure what season it is lol. cos it can be rainy and dull one day then hot sunshine the next.

weevee52

Do you find some days he's not too interested in his food and just goes back to bed, mind in live in Scotland so maybe
he's not sure what season it is lol. cos it can be rainy and dull one day then hot sunshine the next.

weevee52

Do you find some days he's not too interested in his food and just goes back to bed, mind i live in Scotland so maybe

weevee52

We take him out when it's sunny,but we haven't got an out side enclosure yet,so tend just to sit in the garden and watch him.

weevee52

Aye he has a light,got everything to live inside safely,just the last few days he's came out ate a little,I've soaked him. then he just gone back to bed,mind you it was really hot today. how much do they need to eat a day?

johnsonnboswell

5 Year Member
They won't eat if they're too hot or too cold. It's not possible to give you a food amount for the day.

weevee52

Beautiful pictures! Scotland looks amazing! It looks even better with a Russian tortoise! :p
he seems to be fine,had him out in the garden and he can fairly move when he likes,aye the weather is a bit hit just now thx

PonyNZooLady

Hello weevee52. Would you believe that the tortoise that's my avatar is also named Clyde? He's a 16 yr old Sulcata and weighs 65lb (29.49 KG or 4.64 stone). Your russian looks very nice, and you take great photos of him.

weevee52

Hello weevee52. Would you believe that the tortoise that's my avatar is also named Clyde? He's a 16 yr old Sulcata and weighs 65lb (29.49 KG or 4.64 stone). Your russian looks very nice, and you take great photos of him.
wow he's big one,you will need to post a pic.My son took the pic.When we got him that was his name.we decided to keep the name as the masot for the commonwealth games was Also Clyde.