1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Hibernation

Discussion in 'North American Tortoises (genus Gopherus)' started by Tanyabobanya, Nov 23, 2019.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. Tanyabobanya

Tanyabobanya Member Platinum Tortoise Club Tortoise Club

Location (City and/or State):
    Los Angeles

Oh right.. you said that already! I’m frazzled. I haven’t had a chance to plug the fridge in. Husband just left town and it’s heavy‍♀️. I’ve had it 3 days. Ugh. I’m going to get a friend tomorrow to help or lug it out of the box tonight. I didn’t give them enough heat today. Soaked though. They are tired.
    KarenSoCal likes this.