*HOT* New Het Hypo Hatchling

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
this guy looks like he can't decide weather to display the hypo gene or not lol
David your right on the $ .......I have only One male Hypo On the Redfoot side and 7 out of the 9 females are true Hypos . But this was a first time for this Gal ( A Norm = not getting into logistics) she laid and 1 out of the 3 have hatched thus far. I rarely produce these maybe 6 in the last 10 years. But does make for a unique combo .......and of course' a wanna Be ....but still carrying a unique gene code;)
Just a Few of True Hypo's Below

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Medford Oregon
David your right on the $ .......I have only One male Hypo On the Redfoot side and 7 out of the 9 females are true Hypos . But this was a first time for this Gal ( A Norm = not getting into logistics) she laid and 1 out of the 3 have hatched thus far. I rarely produce these maybe 6 in the last 10 years. But does make for a unique combo .......and of course' a wanna Be ....but still carrying a unique gene code;)
Just a Few of True Hypo's Below
if i ever get rich and famous i'll have one of your hypos lol

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Well......there was two stand outs from last year ....;)

and yuppers I dig " purple too" ! :p

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Love the purples. Do you still have them? If not, have you seen them since they were sold? Would love to have updates on them.
Now this new one, love the orange nose, def a looker.

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
JD, now you're just being cruel. What's with TORTuring us with pictures of your adorable babies? :( ;) :D

May, Aussies, & THBs
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Love the purples. Do you still have them? If not, have you seen them since they were sold? Would love to have updates on them.
Now this new one, love the orange nose, def a looker.
yuppers I still have purple man .....the only one I kept in the last few years ....updates to follow;)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Can't wait. I hope you don't get rid of him so we all can watch him mature. Can't wait to see what colors he keeps.