Houston Area Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg T

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
League City, TX
The East Texas Herpetological Society has rescheduled their 2008 Expo show to Sunday, November 16. More info at www.eths.org

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
more FYI

Sunday, November 16, 2008
Brookhollow Crowne Plaza
12801 Northwest Freeway
Houston, Texas
11 AM to 6 PM

jasso2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
thanks guy i been tryin to find when and if it was going to get rescheduled !!! NO!!!! thats the same day they rescheduled the texans game!!!!!! i have tickets to it :(

NM the game is on the 9th !!!!!!

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
too bad the show is on the opposite side of town from the stadium also. I'm planning on attending the show, but if you'd like I'll take your seats at the game while you go check out the show! :p

jasso2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
jaja btw greg im not im not jay, although i did get like 6 tortoises from him a while ago

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
jasso2 said:
jaja btw greg im not im not jay, although i did get like 6 tortoises from him a while ago

Thanks for letting me know. Your username seemed like a combination of his name so I took a guess. He's a good guy. Glad to know another Houston person on here now!!

Hope the Texans can show you a win at that game! :cool:

RTfanatic

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
College Station, TX
Good turnout in Houston today. I picked up a beautiful 7" Leopard Tortoise, but there were a good mix of torts and turtles scattered about in all the snakes and lizards.

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
I picked up a nice 3 year old leopard there. They had way more snakes and lizards than torts, but what they had was nice. Tons of baby leopards, redfoots, russians, sulcatas, and others. Had to pay a bit more than I wanted (show mark-ups probably) but finding a good 3-5 year old isn't always easy. But it has great shape, color and is super friendly so it was probably worth it.

They had some very large leopards and sulcatas there too. They need a larger room next time because it was jam-packed in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.