How big should i build his home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
South Dakota
i plan on building Sonne a new home in the spring he will be about 2 then.. how big should it be? i live in an apartment.. i would love to give him a whole room.. thats not possible at the time so what would b a good size for decent excersize and comfort? oh yeah and what website can i order the seed mix so i can plant that instead of the wheat grass i have in there now? any other tips/tricks welcome!!! Oh yeah and he is currenly in 4 1/2 by 5 1/2 with 18 inch high walls..(About that size i dont remember the exact)

He is eating a piece of zuccini trying to make him feel better... i took out his half log it was to small and didnt hold humidity i think he likes his wooden box though :) pic was from tonight.

Attachments

• sonne4.jpg
    sonne4.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 49

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
South Dakota
Kvoigt said:
i plan on building Sonne a new home in the spring he will be about 2 then.. how big should it be? i live in an apartment.. i would love to give him a whole room.. thats not possible at the time so what would b a good size for decent excersize and comfort? oh yeah and what website can i order the seed mix so i can plant that instead of the wheat grass i have in there now? any other tips/tricks welcome!!! Oh yeah and he is currenly in 4 1/2 by 5 1/2 with 18 inch high walls..(About that size i dont remember the exact)

He is eating a piece of zuccini trying to make him feel better... i took out his half log it was to small and didnt hold humidity i think he likes his wooden box though :) pic was from tonight.

Any ideas at all?? i dont wana build it to small.. and have him out grow it in 6 months LOL and want him to have proper space...

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
The bigger the better. Make it as large as you have space for.

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Like Tom said build as big as you can but in a fews year's he will need a room as he gets bigger :)

Status
Not open for further replies.