How Many Can You Count?

deadheadvet

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cary, NC
There are 20. She has laid 16 so waiting on the last 4. She broke 1 and the rest look good and are in the chiller for 30 days.

deadheadvet

10 Year Member!
Cary, NC
She double clutched at the same time so we induced her. Was worried about her not passing them. Very successful but quite a bit of work. Had to sit there and watch her as she started to pass them. About 3 hours total.

deadheadvet

10 Year Member!
Cary, NC
What is interesting about this female is, this is her second (third) clutch since last fall. My other female that is over 1000gr. Heavier has not had any clutches yet. The bigger female is a year younger as well. So size doesn't always mean better fertility.

Merrick

5 Year Member
South Florida
What is interesting about this female is, this is her second (third) clutch since last fall. My other female that is over 1000gr. Heavier has not had any clutches yet. The bigger female is a year younger as well. So size doesn't always mean better fertility.
Has the bigger female laid any eggs ever fertile I mean

deadheadvet

10 Year Member!
Cary, NC
Nothing from the bigger female. She's only 4 years old. She is a beast, eats everything in site.

navyblu

5 Year Member
Evan the above post was pulled from Facebook the user Du Rua claiming it's his..thought you would like to know.